WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP!To help eliminate lost articles, we recommend that each thing you bring be marked with your name. Lost articles are not returned unless we receive a request and the article can be located. FHC will not be responsible to pay any shipping costs to return the items. At the close of camp, unclaimed lost and found articles are given to needy children.
Fair Haven Camps’ dress code policy asks that you bring modest clothing. The word “modest” is defined as “humble, bashful, shy, and held back by a sense of what is fit and proper, decent, not calling attention to one’s body.”
1. We do not allow low/immodest cut shirts, spaghetti strap tanks or shirts that show the stomach.
2. Shorts and skirts must be loose fitting and of FINGER-TIP length.
- Bible & Notebook, Pen or Pencil
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suit (one piece for girls) and Towel
- Sweatshirt and/or Jacket
- Pants and sneakers if riding
- Pillow AND Sleeping bag or blanket for rest hour
- Extra set of clothing
- Sun Block & Bug Spray
- Bible, Notebook & Pen/Pencil
- Water Bottle
- Disposable Camera’s – camp is not responsible for lost camera’s – please put your name on your camera
- Pillow & Sleeping bag – Please no sheets and blankets – there will be one over night each week.
- Laundry Bag/Or bag for Dirty clothes
- Bath towel and wash cloth
- Beach Towel and Bathing Suit: Girls: ONE-piece – NO Bikinis.
- Boys: Modest swim trunks or shorts.
- Sun block & Bug Spray
- Toilet Articles: Toothbrush, Hairbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.
- Sweatshirt or light jacket for cooler weather or Rain Gear
- Jeans and/or pants if you plan to ride or the weather is cooler
- Sneakers and flip flops for the beach or shower (Sneakers are required for any horseback riding)
Horsemanship or Horse Lovers please bring these additional items:
- Extra Socks
- Boots with a 1 inch wide heel (or extra pair of sneakers)
- Riding Helmet – Camp will provide one, if you do not have your own.
- 4-5 pair of pants/jeans – (You will get dirty!)
- Extra sweatshirts
Please do not bring:
If a camper brings any of these items to camp, they will be placed in the office and kept secure until the camper is picked up at the end of the week.
- MP3’s or IPods
- Computers and/or IPads
- Cell phones
- Electronic games
Come prepared for the time of your life! Bring along a good appetite, a friendly smile, and your best disposition! If you have any questions, feel free to write or call (207)722-3456.
*Registration is 4-6pm on Sunday and pick up is 3pm on Friday.